Alice Springs Local Services
Alice Springs ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Alice Springs site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Alice Springs Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Alice Springs When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Alice Springs Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Alice Springs Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Alice Springs ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Alice Springs and a Place to Meet
The alicesprings.town Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Alice Springs
Alice Springs is a small town located in the heart of Australia's Northern Territory. Although it may seem isolated, it's worth noting that it's actually closer to the coast than many people realize. Here are some interesting facts about Alice Springs:
1. The town was originally settled in 1872 as a telegraph station linking Adelaide and Darwin.
2. Alice Springs is one of the most remote towns in Australia, located approximately 1,500 kilometers from Darwin and Adelaide.
3. The area is rich in Aboriginal culture, and there are many art galleries and cultural centers where visitors can learn more about the local culture and history.
4. The town is located at the foothills of the MacDonnell Ranges, a mountain range that stretches for over 600 kilometers.
5. Alice Springs is home to the Royal Flying Doctor Service, an essential emergency medical service that provides care to people living in remote areas of the outback.
6. The area is known for its red sandstone formations, which provide a stunning backdrop for outdoor activities such as hiking and rock climbing.
7. The town has a population of around 25,000 people, making it one of the largest urban centers in the Northern Territory.
8. Alice Springs is often referred to as the "Gateway to the Red Centre," as it's a popular starting point for visitors exploring the vast expanse of the Australian outback.
9. The area is also known for its wildlife, including kangaroos, wallabies, dingoes, and a variety of bird species.
10. Every year, Alice Springs hosts the Camel Cup, a popular event that sees jockeys race camels down a track in front of thousands of spectators.